Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Anyone over 6psi in CA??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 217gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone with a JRSC on their Integ in California boosting over 6psi? Just curious what methods you are all using to combat detonation (ie. btc, btm, etc.). I feel like I've totally been ripped off. . . no more 92 octane. And I can't find any 100 octane 76 anywhere either!

  2. #2
    MINO
    Guest MINO's Avatar

    Post

    I've been getting away with 7.35 psi with my Greddy kit. Timing is set at 16?. J&S pulls some timing every now and then.
    Come up north to Pasadena's 76. They have racing gas but its about $5 a gallon.

    ------------------
    HAWAIIAN BUILT...BUT
    ...STUCK IN L.A.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •